Development Management (90%)
As a Business Analyst, you will be a main contact point and in touch with customers frequently in terms of requirement clarification. You need to gather business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the creation of application features, enhancements, features. Ensure the team understands the requirements completely and thoroughly by making data workflow, user workflow, user cases model, mockups, wireframes, etc.
- Support PM in terms of requirements for multiple projects from starting phase to the closure also add more values to the product/requirements.
- Guide, support, collaborate with the development team.
- Work with the technical team and other teams to design an optimal solution.
- Making flows, charts for the project to visualize our requirements. Design mockups/ wireframes based on the requirements.
- You will be working with technical experts to identify, define and install the best configuration to deliver the client’s requirements.
- A passion to learn new technologies and drive to take on new challengers is a must as we expand and develop the software stack we provide to our customers.
- Analytics and Problem-Solving:
- Utilize analytical methodologies to support project recommendation outcomes.
- Conduct client interviews related to data analysis, data interpretation, and process design to support their engagement in solving specific business problems.
- Managing Projects & People:
- Coordinate actions to complete work efficiently which includes delegating and leveraging appropriate internal and client resources.
- Assist in the preparation of client deliverables including data analyses, process flows, quality reviews, training, and presentations.
- Professional Acumen:
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) and appropriately influence various audiences and levels of client management including risks and recommendations to project management.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize project activities using work plans and other project management tools, and be creative.
- Monitoring and tracking and report per month.
- Perform other duties as assigned by BOD.
- Other assignments as requested from Managers.